|Job Title:||CNC Milling Setter / Operator (Weekends).|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £12.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Up to £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Further shift allowance of up to £5.00 per hour.
- Opportunity to work for a leading engineering company.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after 12 week temporary period.
Duties Included In Role.
- Operating and setting CNC Milling machinery.
- Set-up machine tools, using holders, attachments, collets, indicating vices fixtures using MDI of offsets.
- Accurate completion of manufactured parts as scheduled within given time frames.
- Editing programs.
Ideal Candidate For The Vacancy.
- Will have experience as a CNC MILLING SETTER OPERATOR.
- Will have ideally worked within an aerospace or marine engineering environment previously.
- Will be comfortable with editing programs, and set up changes.
- Will have experience working with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls.
Key Skills: CNC MILLING. FANUC. HEIDENHAIN. CNC SETTER / OPERATOR. ENGINEERING. CNC MACHINERY.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.