|Job Title:||CNC Operator|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Hourly rate dependant on shift and experience.
* Overtime available that is paid at premium rate daily.
* Permanent employment upon completion of temporary assignment.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
Various Shifts are available - Days & Nights.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Must have previous experience in SETTING and OPERATING CNC MILLING machines.
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
* Must be able to quality check own work.
* Knowledge of good machine shop practices.
* Knowledge of Fanuc, Heidenhain or Haas controls.
* Experience in the aerospace industry is advantageous.
* Experience working to tight tolerances.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Setting a CNC MILLING machine using Fanuc, Heidenhain or Haas controls.
* Working from detailed engineering drawings.
* Other duties may be included.
* Cleaning and quality checking finished parts.
* Lifting components weighing up to 20kgs.
* Complete accurate manufacture of parts as scheduled and within time deadlines.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.