|Job Title:||CNC Operator - weekend shift (12 hours shift)|
|Salary:||£10 - £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
CNC Operator - weekend shift (12 hours shift)
Immediate start available
Pay: £10.50 / hr
Night Shift / Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Operator for our client based in Leicester.
The Role - CNC Operator - weekend shift (12 hours shift)
* Operating CNC machines
* Making adjustments to the machine settings as required.
* Checking quality of all components (use of measuring equipment: micrometre, calipers and verniers)
* Working with engineering drawings
The Candidates - CNC Operator - weekend shift (12 hours shift)
* Experience in operating CNC machines
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Familiar with the use of measuring equipment: micrometre, callipers and verniers.
* Happy to work on medium to large batch work
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on (phone number removed), or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise. TAG INDSNR