|Job Title:||CNC Programmer|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
* Up to £13.00 per hour depending on experience.
* Permanent employment upon completion of temporary assignment
* Accessible location for both public and private transport.
* Opportunity to work for a well established company.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Programming using Fanuc, Heidenhain or Haas controls.
* Working from detailed engineering drawings.
* Cleaning and quality checking finished parts.
* Complete accurate manufacture of parts as scheduled and within time deadlines.
* Have the flexibility to use other relevant skills and abilities as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Must have previous experience in setting and operating CNC Milling / Turning machines.
* Experience programming with Fanuc, Heidenhain and Haas controls
* Experience with Mazatrol and Delcam is advantageous.
* Experience with manual machinery is advantageous.
* Will have experience working within the aerospace industry.
Key Skills: CNC Programmer. CNC Setter / Operator. CNC Machinery, Engineering. Aerospace. Fanuc, Haas, Heidenhain. CNC Milling, CNC Turning.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin (email@example.com).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website