|Job Title:||CNC Programmer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
CNC Programmer required for a well established manufacturer of specialist timber components based in Stoke on Trent. This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £30k per annum which is ideally suited to candidates with experience working on 4 or 5 axis machinery with Fanuc or Siemens controls. This vacancy will suit an ambitious engineer, working as a senior member of staff within the production team.
- Up to £30k per annum.
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:00 to 16:45.
- Both online and offline programming of 5 axis machinery.
- Setting and operating.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Assist in the repair of machine breakdown.
- The use of CAD software such as Solidworks.
- Using engineering principles to produce accurate and high quality parts.
- Ideally candidates will have experience working on 4 or 5 axis CNC machinery.
- Will have experience in the use of CAD software and other software such as SolidCam.
- Experience with Milling machines.
- Will have experience machining precision parts.
- Experience programming with Fanuc or Siemens controls.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying please email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.