|Job Title:||CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Regional Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator for a fantastic Manufacturing company which has been established for over 35 years. Operating from modern premises in Trentham, they are a specialist timber component manufacturer whose products and processes can be likened to engineering in wood.
Using sophisticated CAD and CAM software, component parts are produced on 5 axis machining centres which have industry standard control systems like NUM, Fanuc and Siemens.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced CNC programmer and operator of 5 axis machining centres. The role will suit an ambitious individual who wants to be a senior member of the production team with a responsibility for key CNC assets. Predominantly the daily tasks involve online and offline programming and will also involve setting and operating. The position is an opportunity to broaden the scope of their work into a different material but using their engineering principles to produce accurate high quality parts in wood.
- A salary of up to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience.
- Pension Scheme.
- 20 days per annum. Plus bank holidays. These are flexible days apart from 3 (or 4 depending on calendar) which are required to be taken for the Christmas shutdown holiday.
- A great working environment working 08:00 to 16:45 Monday to Friday. 15 minute morning break and 30 minute lunch break.
- Extensive training (you may be required on occasion to travel throughout the UK for this).
- At least 5 years of experience programming and operating 4 and 5 axis machining centres.
- An in depth knowledge of Siemens or NUM control systems or similar.
- A high level of CAD experience using leading CAD software such as SolidWorks, PRO E, or similar.
- Programming/CAM experience using SolidCam or similar, to an advanced machining level.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to assist in the evaluation and repair of machine break down.
- Extensive precision experience.
- Can fully programme complex parts.
- Operating, setting and programming up to 5 axis.
- 3D CAD drawing of 3D models.
- CAM programming experience with 3, 4 and 5 axis level operations.
- Familiar with programing code and able to edit programs with confidence.
- Proficient in producing programmes using software.
- Experience of milling.
- Fault finding / problem solving.
- Continuous improvement.
- Extensive prior training.
- A full UK Driving licence is essential.
- It will be helpful, though not essential, if the applicant has some experience of timber manufacturing.
- The company are prepared to give training to the successful applicant but it is essential that they possess a minimum level of experience as per the details in the above job description to be considered for the post.
- They can also give internal/external training for conversion courses on CAD and CAM where similar systems have been used previously.
- Specific Machine Tool training will be carried out by machine tool suppliers.
- Other training will be specific to general timber knowledge and manufacturing processes.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.