|Job Title:||CNC Router Setter Operator|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Permanent employment opportunity.
- Chance to work with a forward thinking progressive company.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:00
Duties Included In This Role:
- Programming, setting and operating 3 & 4 axis CNC Router machines.
- Identification of different materials and thickness.
- Changing cutters as and when.
- Sending programs to the machines.
Ideal Candidate For The Vacancy.
- Will have experience with CNC Routers. Operating, Setting and Programming. Specialisation in acrylic routing is desirable but not essential.
- Have a very positive attitude and is willing to learn.
- Supervisory experience is desirable.
- Have experience with Art Cam, Tool Path and Auto Cad.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.