|Job Title:||CNC Setter Operator - Miller|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
CNC Setter Operator- Miller
Salary: up to £28.000 annum
Immediate start available
* Permanent work
* Competitive salary up to £28.000
* 8 % - Contributory pension scheme
* Day shift (37.5hrs / week + overtime)
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Free parking
* Prospect to work for an established engineering company
* Fantastic opportunity to develop a solid career within a successful and growing business
* Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills (Fanuc controls)
* Setting Essential - Programming is desirable
* Reading and working to Engineering drawings
* Directly involved with Continuous Improvement
* Working with imperial and metric measurements.
* Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
* Experience CNC Machinist
* NVQ Level/Apprentice Trained Engineer - desirable
* Time-Served machinist
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge of imperial and metric measurements.
* Good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
* Strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented, flexible and self-motivated.
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise. TAG INDSNR