|Job Title:||CNC Setter / Operator|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Up to £13.00 per hour dependant on experience.
- Opportunity to work for a leading engineering company.
- Opportunity of permanent employment after temporary employment.
- On site car parking.
- Monday to Friday 06:00 - 15:45 & 15:45 - 01:30.
Duties Involved with the role:
- Plan machining by works orders, engineering plans, checking materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Sets-up machine tools, using holders, attachments, collets, indicating vices fixtures using MDI of offsets.
- Maintains specifications by observing. Cutting tools, and special tooling. Taking measurements. Detecting malfunctions. Troubleshooting processes. Adjusting and reprogramming controls. Sharpening and replacing worn tools. Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Entering programs from direct link and following instructions, including setting z- zero length positions and reference points of fixtures and components. Setting tool lengths on tool setter offsets, compensation, and conditional switches. Calculating requirements, including basic maths, geometry, and trigonometry. Proving part programs.
Our Ideal Candidate For This Vacancy:
- Will have experience SETTING AND OPERATING CNC MACHINERY.
- Experience working within aerospace, marine or satellite environments.
- Will have experience with FANUC, HEIDENHEIN or SIEMANS controls
- Will have worked to ISO standards.
CNC SETTER OPERATOR. FANUC CONTROLS. HEIDENHAIN CONTROLS. 5 AXIS MACHINERY.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.