|Job Title:||CNC Setter / Operator|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £11.13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Up to £29k per annum (including shift premium).
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- On site parking.
- Wednesday 13:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday & Friday 07:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 06:00 - 18:00
- Suitably loading the machine as per the engineering drawings.
- Using the correct tooling.
- Setting machine using X, Y and Z datums and probes.
- Maintaining the programme and tooling records.
- Identifying and reporting drawing errors.
- Quality checks and in process checks.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Experience of working with CNC Milling machinery.
- Able to work to tight tolerances.
- Can read engineering drawings.
- Self motivated and flexible.
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Will look to contribute to improve the work practices.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.