|Job Title:||CNC Setter / Operator|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Monday to Friday.
- 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 (alternate weeks).
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum.
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
- Chance to work for an expanding, forward thinking company.
Duties Included In This Role:
- SETTING and OPERATING CNC MILLING or TURNING machinery.
- Editing programs.
- Accurate completion of manufactured parts as scheduled within given time frames.
- Setting up and replacing of tool parts.
Ideal Candidate For the Role:
- Time served is advantageous but no essential.
- Will have experience working with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls.
- Will be comfortable with editing programs, and big set up changes.
Key Skills: CNC MILLING. CNC TURNING. FANUC. HEIDENHAIN. CNC SETTER / OPERATOR. ENGINEERING. CNC MACHINERY.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.