|Job Title:||CNC Setter / Operator|
|Salary:||£13 - £16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
* Up to £16.00 per hour.
* Overtime available that is paid at premium rate daily.
* Possibility of permanent employment upon completion of temporary assignment.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
* Monday to Friday.
* Nights (00:00 - 8:00).
* Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Must have previous experience gained on lathes and milling machining centres and conversant with Fanuc.
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
* Must be able to quality check own work.
* Knowledge of good machine shop practices and / or experience of precision engineering for the automotive, aerospace or defence sectors.
* Available Immediately.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Setting and operating CNC turning machine (Lathe) and milling using Fanuc controls.
* Working from detailed drawings and tight tolerances.
* Cleaning and quality checking finished parts.
* Lifting heavy components.
* Other duties may be included.
KEY SKILLS: CNC, TURNING, MILLING, ENGINEERING, SETTING, OPERATING, SETTER, OPERATOR, AEROSPACE, AUTOMOTIVE, FANUC, HEIDENHAIN, TECHNICAL
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.