|Job Title:||CNC Setter - Turner|
|Salary:||£11 - £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
CNC Setter Operator - Turning
Immediate start available
Up to £13.00 / hr
Day Shift : 8.00 - 17.00
PERMANENT and full time role
I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC machinist for our client based in Leicester. This will be a fantastic opportunity to develop a solid career within a successful and growing business.
The Role - CNC Setter Operator - Turning
* Setting and operating CNC turning machines with Fanuc controls
* Making adjustments to the machine settings as required.
* Checking quality of all components (use of measuring equipment: micrometre, calipers and verniers)
* Working with engineering drawings
The Candidates - CNC Setter Operator - Turning
* Experience in setting and operating
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Competent in all aspects of setting tools
* Familiar with the use of measuring equipment: micrometre, calipers and verniers.
* Happy to work on medium to large batch work
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.