|Job Title:||CNC Turner - programmer|
|Salary:||£14 - £16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
CNC Turner - programmer
Pay up to £16 / hr
Immediate start available
I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC machinist for our client based in North Leicester. This will be a fantastic opportunity to develop a solid career within a successful and growing business.
* At least 5 years' experience with CNC Lathes
* Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
* Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
* Proven experience of 5 years
* CNC Machining/Programming: 2 years
* Experience with Fanuc
* Experience in CAD/CAM packages is advantageous.
* Set, Operate and Programme CNC Lathes safely and efficiently
* Write own programs to required specification
* Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
* Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
* Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
* Competitive Salary
* 37.5 Hours per week - Monday to Friday.
* Permanent work
* Solid career within a successful and growing business.
* Free Parking
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.