|Job Title:||CNC Turner / Miller - setter|
|Salary:||£12 - £16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
CNC Turner / Miller - setter
Pay up to £16 / hr
Immediate start available
I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC machinist for our client based in Leicester. This will be a fantastic opportunity to develop a solid career within a successful and growing business.
* At least 2 years' experience with CNC machines (milling or turning)
* Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
* Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
* Proven experience of 2 years
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Competent in all aspects of setting tools
* Familiar with the use of measuring equipment: micrometre, calipers and verniers.
* Happy to work on medium to large batch work
* Set and Operate CNC Lathes and milling machines safely and efficiently
* Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
* Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
* Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
* 37.5 Hours per week - Monday to Friday.
* Competitive Salary
* Permanent work
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.