|Job Title:||Compressor Service Engineer.|
|Salary:||£22500 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Monday - Friday.
- 08:30 - 1700.
- Overtime available based on potential call outs.
- Up to £26k per annum.
- Company van, mobile phone, fuel card & uniform.
- Pension Scheme.
- Permanent employment.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Carry out planned maintenance on air compressors, systems and ancillary products.
- Attending equipment breakdowns, diagnose faults, identify parts needed and complete repairs.
- Complete relevant paperwork in detail, ensuring the paperwork is clear, accurate and legible.
- Keeping the customer informed and ensure all work completed is done with their approval.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience within the compressed air industry.
- Will have good field based fault finding / problem solving skills.
- Will have good communication skills, both written and verbal and will work methodically.
- Will have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Will have a proactive and efficient approach to working, and will work well in a team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.