|Job Title:||Computer Aided Design Operator|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are currently on the lookout for a CAD Operator for a well established Sign writer and Manufacturer based in Leicester.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001.
The CAD Operative will be working in the CAD Department, a busy department ran by a hardworking, capable and thorough team. The job role requires you to transpose the customer's art work, needs and designs into final sign production.
- Great working hours (07.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.)
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary (dependant on experience)
- Great working environment
Experience and Characteristics Required:
* 2D CAD Software experience.
* Vigilant and attention to detail.
* Using your own initiative and having a good problem solving ability.
* PC Knowledge and IT Skills essential.
* Understanding of engineering drawings.
* Understanding the process of at least one of the following: Manufacturing, signage, engineering.
* Knowledge of Coral draw X7, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Rhino 3D advantageous although not essential.
* Creative and driven.
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
* Producing drawings for customers.
* Interpret customer and estimator descriptions.
* Set up visuals to be used in manufacture of the final product.
* Liaising with each department.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.