|Job Title:||Concrete Batch Plant Operater|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10 per hour + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Concrete Batching Operative - From £9.00 per hour - Nuneaton Area
Regional Recruitment are currently recruiting for the UK's largest manufacturer of precast concrete. We are currently looking for a Concrete Batching Operative to join their well-established team that produce high quality structures for the construction industry. This client is based in the Nuneaton area.
Key Details of the Role:
* From £9.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
* Nuneaton Area
* Temporary to Permanent opportunity
As a concrete batching operative, you will ensure the quality of concrete in the production plant and monitor performance to ensure that the supply of mixes is consistent. In addition to this:
* You will effectively operate the batching plant and ensure that the high standards required by the company are met.
* Monitor and analyse the batching plant performance and highlight improvement opportunities.
* Maintain the site, plant and equipment, keeping them clean and ready for use.
* Ensure that all testing that is needed for the production of concrete is completed.
* Keep an up-to-date and accurate record of materials/stocks (as required).
* Ordering and checking aggregate
Key Skills/Qualifications required to be a Concrete Batching Operative
* Working knowledge of concrete production, plant and materials would be an advantage.
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload.
* Have composure under pressure whilst in a fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines.
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position, please contact the office on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Chloe or alternatively send your CV via clicking APPLY NOW.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.