|Job Title:||CONCRETE WORKERS/PRODUCTION OPERATIVES|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per week + O/TIME|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Shifts are on a rotating pattern which involves one week on day shifts one week on night shifts.
- Day Shift 6am-2pm Night Shift 6pm-2am.
- Candidates must be flexible to meet the demands of the business.
- £350 - £450 per week.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week
- Possibility of permanent employment
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Due to the shift start times, own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Although no specific experience is required, some past experience in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture underground tunnels from pre-cast concrete.
- Operating and cleaning down heavy industrial machinery.
- Very hands on labour involving heavy lifting, shovelling concrete.
- Cleaning finished products and maintaining the tidiness of the yard.
KEY SKILLS: Labour, Construction, Machine Operating, Concrete Casting, Groundwork, Site Worker, Aggregate.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Lauren.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.