|Job Title:||Contract Analyst|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||John Boggis|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
An exciting opportunity exists within a leading 3rd party Logistics company to work with a famous retail brand.
Basic Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Genuine opportunities for career progression
21 days holiday plus Bank holidays
The main purpose of the role is Designing a reporting suite covering management and customer requirements and compiling said suite as periodically required. Using IT knowledge to streamline and automate reporting.
A key aspect of the reporting will be volume forecasting and demand planning which will allow the efficient planning of resource.
Utilising an advanced level of excel and access skills to produce bespoke databases and in-depth analysis in accordance to contract requirements and play a key role in driving site CI through leading Kaizen activities.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Lead contract performance reporting
* Create required bespoke reports utilising IT systems, databases utilising Microsoft excel and access to an advance level
* Provide contract wide data analysis, act as conscience within the contract interrogating and validating performance. Drive root cause analysis to ensure associated action plans for improvement are put in place and adhered to.
* Implement innovative improvement initiatives via Quick Fixes, Kaizens and High level project plans, ensuring project governance in accordance with CPM methodology.
* Provide contract wide KPI Co-ordination, maintenance and support
* Data analysis background
* Advanced Excel/ access skills and above.
* Designing performance / management reports
* Ability to balance conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines
* Good level of numeracy
* Ability to analyse complex problems / data and present in a clear concise manner
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Good presentation skills
* Experience of identifying and delivering improvement projects
* Previous experience of working within Logistics would be an advantage
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for John.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.