|Salary:||£18000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
A great opportunity exists with a leading Conveyancing Firm in Leicester. Have you got experience as a Licensed Conveyancer/Executive or Solicitor and looking for a new challenge within the industry? If so we have the ideal role for you, our clients are looking for an experienced senior conveyancer to handle cases.
Salary :upto £35,000 Dependant on experience
Genuine opportunities for career progression
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE:
* you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on the more complex issues that arise during the conveyancing process
* A good degree of legal knowledge and technical skills are required for this role, and these will have been developed through a current or recent conveyancer or case handler position
* Ability to work in a busy environment whilst ensuring that a high standard of work is maintained
* Leading by example, you will quickly develop strong team-wide working relationships, and you will have a keen awareness of performance related expectations.
* Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
In addition to the skills and experience required for the Conveyancer role, sound technical knowledge is a must as in your senior role, you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on the more complex issues that arise during the conveyancing process.
Our client values a swift and efficient service; their clients thrive from the fact that they make the process as straightforward as possible. If this is something that fits in with your natural way of working, then we could be a good match.
Senior conveyancers should have the ability to supervise and mentor junior team members. They'll do this with enthusiasm, buoying team spirit and driving everyone towards delivering a first class service, every time.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.