|Job Title:||Credit and Collections Advisor|
|Salary:||£12.47 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Collect all current cash owing to the business each month
- Forecast expected cash collection and identify and document any shortfall
- Maximise cash flow and minimise bad debt whilst maintaining good customer relationships.
- Dealing with internal and customers queries
- Analyse reports and take action when necessary
- Liaise with customers/external partners via telephone, e-mail and letter
- Record all information and payment queries on the in-house systems
- An excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills
- A background within a similar role would be advantageous
- Resilient nature with the ability to deal with difficult circumstances and sensitive situations
- Ability to identify, prevent and bring awareness to potential risks to the business
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent basic salary of £12.47 per hour
- First class working environment
- Inclusion on the company training program
- Immediate starts available
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy Geraghty.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.