|Job Title:||Crematorium Site Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The standard working week will be Monday to Friday but applicants will need to be flexible to work some Saturdays.
40+ hours per week.
- Up to £38k per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Producing monthly and annual reports on site.
- Full completion of recruitment process, including interviewing, inducting and training new staff.
- Produce invoices, chase debtors, deal with electronic cash and cheque payment.
- Conducting stock takes.
- Managing and verifying staff time sheets, holidays and sickness records.
- Monitoring and overseeing maintenance issues.
- Conducting 1 - 2 - 1 appraisals.
- Working with performance management and improvement systems.
- Conduct employee development and training.
Ideal Candidate For The role:
- Will have a proven track record of successfully managing a similar site based set up.
- Be confident and adaptable who has good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Will have experience of employing and being compliant with HR regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Will be able to build strong working relationships with both customers and employees.
- Will have effective problem solving skills.
- Will have high mediation skills to efficiently cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Be able to contribute to policy and procedural development.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.