|Job Title:||Customer Care Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £9.62 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Customer care advisor
We are currently recruiting for a full time customer care advisor on a temporary basis in Orpington. This role is working for a food wholesaler in busy team consisting of customer care, sales and retentions advisor's.
Duration: Minimum 2 months
Hours: 35 hour week Mon-Fri 9-5 with 1 hour lunch - no weekends
Pay rate: £9.62 per hour PAYE (£17,511 perm equivalent)
Role available is a Customer Care Advisor
* Taking inbound calls from customers regarding wide ranging queries - missing items, delivery dates, order changes, general queries etc
* Making outbound calls to update customers on queries
* Receiving queries taken by phone by Telesales Agents and taking ownership of queries
* Contact centre or similar experience
* Experience of working to KPI's/SLA's
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Good customer service
* Food related experience a plus
Teams consist of 14 sales agents for the Corporate business and 7 for the independent side of the business, 4 Customer Care Advisors and 3 Onboarding & Retention staff
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.