|Job Title:||Customer Care Advisor|
|Location:||Leicester, Leicestershire, E. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£17600 - £18545 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nizaam Karatella|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Job Title: Customer Care Advisor
Salary: £17,600 - £18,545 (pro rata)
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Part time (1pm-5pm)
A part time opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Advisor in Leicester, working for registered charity that provides welfare support to individuals, families, and communities around the UK.
As an Advisor, you will be receiving inbound calls regarding membership, welfare, fundraising and volunteering, whilst you will also processing orders and enquiries. You would also be required to make outbound calls to members/donors/sponsors of the Association (NO cold calls) such a membership renewals and customer surveys. The use of Social Media is an area that the Organisation proficiently use, so handling and responding to Facebook, Web Chat and Email Enquiries is a regularity but as this is an office-based role, there will also be Administrative duties to undertake,
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Previous experience handling multi-channel communications
- Previous telephone experience in a customer service environment
- Confident outbound calling - no cold calling, calls involved are customer surveys and membership administration
- Experience of using CRM Systems to support engagement with customer
- Experienced with processing orders (not essential but would be a bonus)
- Able to build rapport easily with others
- Able to work in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Good sense of humour
Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator Benefits:
* 36 days per annum of annual leave.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
* Employee healthcare plan.
* Offer of great opportunities for learning and development. An in-house qualified coach who supports employees with their personal development plans.
* Operate a time off in lieu arrangement.
* Volunteering Day, paid.
* A Comprehensive pension plan.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam. Or email Nizaam.Karatella@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.