|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Location:||Selkirk, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||Up to £8.75 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
- Dealing with customer calls and emails in a professional manner
- Booking appointments with clients and customers
- All general administration including posting of letters and filing
- Managing engineers diaries
- Preparing all documentation for new jobs
- Following the company's policies and procedures.
- Experience within a similar position previously
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Be able to work to deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Strong IT/computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Basic salary of £8.75 p/h
- Weekly pay
- Personal development opportunities
- Competitive holiday
- State of the art working environment
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful.
If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com