|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator - German|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's most reputable employers with an immediate start being offered to the right candidate.
Duties within this role will include;
- Dealing with and translating internal and external emails from customers.
- Answering customer queries in both German and English through the websites web chat functionality
- Working closely with internal departments and colleagues to efficiently deal with customer enquiries
- Maintain accurate records on the in-house database
- Working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Administration tasks
- Complete spreadsheets on a daily basis
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Fluent in both German and English
- Excellent written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
- You must be able to pass a DBS check
- Be immediately available
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including;
- Salary of £9.50 per hour
- First class training provided. The training is usually 09:30am to 17:30pm Monday to Friday and you must be able to commit to all of the training days
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- Free car parking
- State of the art working environment
- Staff discount scheme
- Free shuttle bus available for various daytime shifts throughout Leicester
- Immediate starts available
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.