|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator - Part time|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
An exciting opportunity exists for a Customer Service Administrator within a luxury New Homes developer based in Kettering. Due to the urgent nature of this hire it will be offered on a Temporary basis, however there is opportunity to go permanent in the future. You would be working 3 days per week with flexibility to move to 5 days if needed.
Salary of £9.00-£11.00 per hour depending on experience
32 days holiday inc. Bank holidays
Genuine opportunities for career progression
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Issue introductory letter to new customers
* Receive comment and complaints and ensuring these are logged and action has been arranged
* Placing orders
* Updating the in-house system
* Prepare any reports when required
* monitoring and updating all customer records
* arranging the payment of invoices
* Maintaining diaries and arranging meeting and appointments
* Following the companies policies and procedures
* General administration duties
* Previous demonstrable experience of working in a similar role
* Highly organised and be able to meet deadlines working under pressure
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Able to quickly learn and use IT based systems
* Excellent attention to detail
* Multi-tasking skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.