|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£14500 - £16000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stacy Bone|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Are you looking to start your first career, start a new venture or maybe you want to build on your current skill set, if so we need you! We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join a rapidly expanding contact centre team in Ashby De-La-Zouch. This is an excellent opportunity to be trained by and work for a global industry leader with an extremely diverse working environment.
This role is perfect for you, if you are a determined and empathetic individual who would love to represent some of the biggest and most respected brands in the UK.
Full time positions on a temporary to permanent basis are available.
Working on a rotating shift basis Monday - Friday between 8am and 8pm, occasional Saturdays
- Temporary-Permanent employment
- Up to £16,000 per annum basic salary
- Opportunity to earn up to a £200 bonus each month depending on which campaign you work on.
- No experience needed as Full training is provided
- Full time position
- Immediate starts
- Holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Handle Customer queries in timely manner
- Input data within the in-house computer system
- Making call notes
- Working to company guidelines to ensure a first class service is provided to customers at all times
- Liaise with customers/external partners via telephone, e-mail and letter
- Ensuring that all Customer accounts are up to date and accurate
- Escalate queries when necessary
- Flexible to work on a shift which includes weekends and late nights
- An excellent telephone manner and great customer service skills
- A desire to work in a customer service role
- A resilient nature with the ability to deal with difficult circumstances and sensitive situations
- Ability to investigate a variety of issues, research customer accounts and find a resolution
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to email@example.com . If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Naomi.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website: https://www.regionalrecruitment.co.uk/