|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £8.16 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Job Title; Customer Service Advisor
Key Skills; Customer service, Administration, Data Entry
Salary; £8.16 per hour
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for candidates with excellent customer service and admin skills. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading food wholesalers. The positions would initially be offered on a temporary basis, with permanent opportunities available. You would be working on a shift between 7:30am - 6pm (37.5 hours per week).
* Informing customers of any order issues
* Handle customer calls in a polite and empathetic manner
* Negotiate solutions to issues
* Ensure all customer queries and complaints are logged correctly
* Simple transactions
* Keeping the in-house system up to date with accurate information at all times
* Analysing patterns of complaints and enquiries
* Similar previous experience is beneficial
* Able to use initiative
* Computer literate
* An excellent communicator both verbally and written
* Enthusiastic and flexible
* £8.16 per hour
* On-site free car parking
* Subsidised canteen
* Competitive pension package
* Accessible by public transport
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy Geraghty.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.