|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking to start your first career, start a new venture or maybe you want to build on your current skill set, if so we need you! We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor's to join a rapidly expanding contact centre team in Ashby De-La-Zouch. This is an excellent opportunity to be trained by and work for a global industry leader with an extremely diverse working environment.
This role is perfect for you, if you are a determined and empathic individual who would love to represent some of the biggest and most respected brands on the planet.
Full time positions on a temporary to permanent basis are available.
Working on a rotating shift basis Monday - Friday between 8am and 8pm, occasional Saturdays
- Temporary-Permanent employment
- Up to £16,000 per annum basic salary
- Opportunity to earn up to a £200 bonus each month depending on which campaign you work on.
- No experience needed as Full training is provided
- Full time position
- Immediate starts
- Holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
- Handle Customer queries in timely manner
- Input data within the in-house computer system
- Making call notes
- Working to company guidelines to ensure a first class service is provided to customers at all times
- Liaise with customers/external partners via telephone, e-mail and letter
- Ensuring that all Customer accounts are up to date and accurate
- Escalate queries when necessary
- Flexible to work on a shift which includes weekends and late nights
- An excellent telephone manner and great customer service skills
- A desire to work in a customer service role
- A resilient nature with the ability to deal with difficult circumstances and sensitive situations
- Ability to investigate a variety of issues, research customer accounts and find a resolution
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.