|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£6.95 - £7.20 per hour + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Olga Sikora|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Duties in this role will include;
- Answering inbound telephone calls from a variety of customers
- Using your listening skills to identify potential problems and suggest a resolution
- Working within a fast paced environment with fluctuating workloads
- Working with key stakeholders within the business to suggest business efficiencies
- Working with your line manager to discuss any potential self development opportunities
Ideal candidates will possess;
- Either previous experience in a similar role or a desire to pursue a career in Customer Service
- Polite telephone manner
- Strong I.T. skills
- Ideally available to start work immediately
- Able to commute to Ashby on a daily basis
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Ongoing career development
- Immediate starts available
- Modern working environment
- Free car parking
- Plus lots more
If you are interested in this position please apply via the website or alternatively if you want to speak to us in person please call 0116 2623733 and ask for Amy or Olga.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.
- Previous experience gained in a customer service based role. This can include retail, hospitality, travel and tourism or office based roles.
- Flexible to work on a rotating shift basis