|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£7.33 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Working as a key member of the International department, you will be dealing with internal and external calls from customers.
- Working closely with internal departments and colleagues to efficiently deal with customer enquiries
- Prioritise your existing workload and plan your capacity to maximise your efficiency
- Maintain accurate records of conversations on the in house database
- Partake in online website surveys to identify any problems
-Ensure that the customers receive excellent customer service on a daily basis
- Working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
-Calling customers back when necessary
- Previous experience of working in the same/similar role
- Be able to build rapport with customers
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Must be able to drive
- Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
-Must be able to work flexible hours
Please note you will be required to pass a Criminal Record Check.
- Excellent basic salary starting at £7.33 per hour
- Comprehensive training package
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- Free car parking
- State of the art working environment
- Large international company
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.