|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£15500.00 - £16500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for talented Call centre operative to join a forward thinking organisation in Altrincham. We are looking for driven, passionate and professionals to join the office based team.
This role is based in Altrincham and will report to the Contact Centre Team Leader. You will be responsible for the handling of all telephone queries in order to maximise collections for our client. This positon will be on a shift pattern 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday.
* Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner and that responses are in line with company guidelines and procedures.
* Where necessary contact customers directly in order to ensure that payments are made or arrangements completed.
* Provide feedback for the Contact Centre Team Leader as required on the volume and type of cases being handled.
* Ensure that calls are logged using the appropriate systems to maintain accurate records for both the clients and customers.
Personal qualities, experience and skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven customer service experience is essential.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and in difficult situations.
* An eye for detail and the ability to spot trends.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.