|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £12.56 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Skills: customer service, scheduling, call centre
Salary: £12.56 per hour
Contract Length: Temporary
We are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join our prestigious Leicester based client, initially on a temporary basis. These positions are offered on a full time basis, working Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 3am & alternating Sat or Sun 4:30pm - midnight (37 hours).
Duties in this role will include;
- Ensuring all emergency appointments are attended to within a time frame
- Handle incoming calls from both engineers and tenants, in a professional manner
- Scheduling appointments
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, striving to maintain the company's standards
- Resolving any queries or complaints and escalating these when necessary
- Ensure that all customer information is recorded accurately and the in house database is kept up to date.
-Creating Excel based reports
This position is available for an immediate start. To be considered for this position you will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to work flexibly
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail with a Customer Service focussed approach
- Strong I.T. skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone
The successful candidate will benefit from;
- Excellent basic hourly rate of £12.56 per hour
- Overtime Available
- 31 days holiday per annum
- Potential to become permanent in the future
- State of the art working environment
- Free car parking
To apply for this position, please apply directly through this website or alternatively email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com