|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£7.05 - £7.50 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Full and Part time hours on a temporary to permanent basis
- Handle Customer queries in timely manner
- Input data within the in-house computer system
- Working to company guidelines to ensure a first class level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Liaise with customers/external partners via telephone, e-mail and letter
- Ensuring that all Customer accounts are up to date, compliant and accurate
- Escalating queries when necessary
- An excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills
- Good level of patience and empathy
- Desire to work in a customer service role
- Resilient nature with the ability to deal with difficult circumstances
- Ability to investigate a variety of issues, research customer accounts and find a resolution
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible shifts are available to suit all kinds of lifestyles.
- Full and Part time hours available
- Immediate starts available
- Up to £16,000 per annum
- No experience needed as Full training is provided
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.co.uk