|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £8.16 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Key Skills; Customer service, Administration, Data Entry
Salary; £8.16 per hour
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for candidates with excellent customer service and admin skills. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading home delivery service. The positions would be on a temporary - permanent basis, working on a shift, Monday - Saturday between 8am - 7pm (40 hours per week). They will also consider part time positions working a minimum of 24 hours per week.
* Liaising with customers regarding their deliveries
* Scheduling delivery slots
* Answering general customer service queries
* Keeping the in-house system up to date with accurate information at all times
* Similar previous experience is beneficial
* Able to use initiative
* An excellent communicator both verbally and written
* Enthusiastic and flexible
* Various high street discounts and employee benefits
* Employee incentive scheme
* On-site free car parking
* Generous holiday pay
* Competitive pension package
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy Geraghty.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.