|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£16500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olga Sikora|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Dealing with escalated customer enquiries
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Investigation and resolution of queries/complaints within the SLA (2-4 hrs)
- Dealing with international departments
- Liaising and building rapport with customers as well as with colleagues onsite
- Strong understanding of Freight and Customer Service processes.
The candidate must have:
- Previous experience gained within a Customer Service and transport based role
- Confident and professional telephone manner and strong rapport building skills
- Good numerical skills as an element of this role will include providing quotations
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
- Available to start work immediately
Other benefits in this role include;
- Excellent starting salary plus enrolment to the company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Free onsite car parking
- Weekly pay with an immediate start available
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Olga.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com