|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £7.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Opportunity for permanent work after temporary period.
- Pension Scheme.
- Local parking available.
- Opportunity to work with a leading company within the gaming industry.
- Overtime paid over 37.5 hours.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:00
Duties Included With This Role:
- Delivering first class customer service and support over email, live chat and telephone.
- Resolution of technical, billing or gaming issues.
- Providing support on forums.
- Devising strategies to improve support work flow.
- Providing practical and regular feedback on recurring issues.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Will ideally have an interest within the gaming industry.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate for providing first class customer service.
- Will constantly maintain their knowledge of the gaming industry.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.