|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Stacy Bone|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our clients team due to growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, internationally successful team. This is a full time, 9 week Temporary position in Leicester, easily commutable from the M1.
Pay rate is £8.50 per hour with a November start date.
- Full time, 5 shifts a week (rotated) 40 hours per week inc weekends
- Full training provided
- £8.50 per hour
- 9 week temporary position starting in November ending January
- Free parking
DUTIES WITHIN THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE;
You will be responsible for the Customer Service and after care of customers whether its online shopping, retail or through the catalogue service, other duties will include:
- Answering any queries, in regards to any promotions or services
- Data entry, inputting new orders into the system accurately
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Understand Data protection act and ensure this is enforced at all times
- Manage any queries, feedback or escalations with the distribution centre.
- Ensure all Admin is complete in a timely manner, working towards KPI/targets
- Resolve any web related issues
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is beneficial and a desire to work in Customer Services will be considered
- Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Word / Excel
- Able to commit to working on a shift basis
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Customer Service experience is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- You must be able to pass a DBS check.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Stacy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.