|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor - French Speaking|
|Salary:||£9.50 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Duties within this role will include;
- Dealing with internal and external calls and emails from customers.
- You will be required to use your language skills to translate any queries from French to English and vice versa.
- Working closely with internal departments and colleagues to efficiently deal with customer enquiries
- Maintain accurate records of conversations on the in house database
- Working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
Suitable candidate will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is beneficial although candidates who possess the relevant language skills and a desire to work in Customer Services will be considered
- Must be fluent in both French and English (written and spoken)
- Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
- Able to commit to working full time
You must be able to pass a DBS check.
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including;
- Excellent hourly rate of £9.50 per hour
- First class training provided
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- Free car parking
- State of the art working environment
- Staff discount scheme
- Immediate starts available
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.