|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor (German Speaking)|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £19000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Stacy Bone|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
- Full time, 5 shifts a week (rotated) 40 hours per week
- Full training provided
- £19,000 per annum
- Permanent position
- Free parking
- 33 days' holiday
- Pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- 2 duvet days per year, subsidised gym membership and childcare vouchers
Duties within this role will include;
You will be responsible for the Customer Service and after care of customers whether its online shopping, retail or through the catalogue service, other duties will include:
- Answering any queries, in regards to any promotions or services
- Data entry, inputting new orders into the system accurately
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Understand Data protection act and ensure this is enforced at all times
- Manage any queries, feedback or escalations with the distribution centre.
- Ensure all Admin is complete in a timely manner, working towards KPI/targets
- Resolve any web related issues
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is beneficial although candidates who possess the relevant language skills and a desire to work in Customer Services will be considered
- Must be fluent in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Word / Excel
- Able to commit to working on a shift basis
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Customer Service experience is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- You must be able to pass a DBS check.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Stacy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.