|Job Title:||Customer Service Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £11.95 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Customer Service Co-Ordinator/Planning Administrator/Scheduler
Following a period of growth we are now looking for a number Customer Service Co-Ordinators/Planning Administrator/Schedulers to join our highly reputable Logistics client based in Maidstone, Kent. This position is being offered on a full time, temporary basis with a very good prospect to turn permanent.
The general working hours will be between the hours of 8:00am-18:00pm (37 hours per week), Monday-Friday
Please note that this role is subject to passing a drug and alcohol test successfully
* Competitive pay rate: £11.95 per hour (£23,000 equivalent)
* Working Monday-Friday, no weekends!
* High chance of permanent employment after a 4 month temporary period
* Training provided
* Competitive holiday and pension package
* Car parking
* State of the art working environment
* Immediate starts available
* Taking telephone queries from internal and external customers
* Receive and process the customer's first enquiry
* Taking sole ownership and accountability for the entirety of the customers' journey and purchase
* Booking surveyor site visits and liaising with local authorities
* Raising, issuing and managing customer's quotations
* Taking customer payments over the phone or providing them with the details of alternative methods
* Raising Purchase orders and Invoices
* Scheduling and monitoring all works into weekly plans
* Ensure compliance is at the core of all tasks completed
* Calling customers with updates and ensuring that they are happy with the completion date
* Listening to customer complaints over the telephone and escalating and investigating these when necessary
* Strong customer service experience as well as some sort of planning/co-ordinating experience
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Previous SAP and GPS systems would be beneficial
* Strong IT skills
* Able to work on own initiative and in a team
* A full drivers licence and access to their own vehicle
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to email@example.com. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.