|Job Title:||Customer Service coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Desborough, NN17 5JT
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service coordinator to support the Operations Team within a Large company. The customer service coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day contact liaison with suppliers, order/sales processing and providing absence cover for the Customer Service Manager.
This vacancy provides an exciting opportunity for a professional customer service coordinator to play a key role within the Operations Team
The successful customer service coordinator will be responsible for:
* To be the main point of contact for all service related customer enquiries and requirements.
* Prepare estimates and quotations in line with the business agreed timelines and standards.
* Keep accurate files and text where relevant on system and ensure that all paperwork is up to date with a daily cleansing check on system.
* Attend daily production meetings and working on the production plan as required.
* Provide administration cover for the Customer Service and Operations manager.
* Provide support and administration as directed by the General Manager.
* Provide Line Manager with administrative support with any production, purchasing, commercial, service related issues or health and safety requirements.
The successful customer service coordinator desired skills:
* Customer and colleague friendly in approach, an excellent team player.
* Ability to work in a demanding customer facing role delivering against agreed deadlines and priorities.
* Exceptional attention to detail and high personal work ethic.
* Highly PC literate, proficient in using Microsoft office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook and company systems as directed.
* Decision making in relation to prioritising and coordination of customers' requirements are required.
* A desire to provide exceptional standard and level of service.
* Self-motivated and consistent with a willingness to help others.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 366 7598 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.