|Job Title:||Customer Service Dispatcher|
|Salary:||£10.00 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Salary: £10 per hour
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (40 hours a week)
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our existing team during a period of substantial growth. This is initially offered as a temporary role but may become permanent offering long term development opportunities for the future.
Duties in this role will include;
- Plan appointments and check availability
- Schedule Engineer's daily tasks
- Provide administrative support to the whole team
- Handle incoming calls from both engineers and customers, in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, striving to maintain the company's standards
- Liaison with internal and external team
This position is available for an immediate start. To be considered for this position you will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience in a similar role with proven experience of working towards and achieving sales targets
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail with a Customer Service focused approach
- Strong I.T. skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone
The successful candidate will benefit from;
* Excellent basic hourly rate
* Potential to become permanent in the future
* State of the art working environment
* Personal Development opportunities
* Free car parking
To apply for this position, please apply directly through this website or contact the agency and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com