|Job Title:||Customer Service - Hebrew speaking|
|Contact Name:||Olga Sikora|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Skills; Bilingual, Hebrew, Customer Service
Salary;£19,000 to £19,500 per annum + benefits
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for Hebrew Speaking Advisors to join our International Language Department. This is an opportunity with expansive opportunities for progression and self-development. Suitable candidate must be flexible towards shift work.
- Working as a key member of the Language department, you will be dealing with internal and external calls from customers.
- You will be required to use your language skills to translate any queries from Arabic/Hebrew to English and vice versa.
- Working closely with internal departments and colleagues to efficiently deal with customer enquiries
- Prioritise your existing workload and plan your capacity to maximise your efficiency
- Maintain accurate records of conversations on the in house database
- Partake in online website surveys to identify any problems
- Working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with translation experience
- Must be fluent in both Hebrew and English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
- Able to commit to working full time
- Excellent basic salary starting at £19,000 and rising to £19,500 per annum
- Comprehensive training package
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- Free car parking
- State of the art working environment
- Large international company
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly at Olga.Sikora@regionalrecruitment.com. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Olga Sikora.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.