|Job Title:||Customer Service & Quotations Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||John Boggis|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
An exciting opportunity exists within a leading manufacturing company based in Lutterworth.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 per annum
Genuine opportunities for career progression
33 days holiday inc. Bank holidays
You will lead the Customer Service Function and build and maintain strong relationships with all customers in line with the Company's Customer First Programme
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Implementation of customer service policies and procedures to drive a proven capability in providing world class customer service activities
* Ensure the team deliver consistently high level customer service ranging through quotation, contract acceptance, customer liaison
* Establish a service driven quotation process which ensures strong links with internal functions to ensure accurate costing, pricing and lead-times are used in all product and service proposals issued by the Customer Service team
* Manage the work in progress with Supply Chain, Operations & Engineering and ensure that all actions are complete within defined timescales
* Manage complex customer escalations (such as pricing, delivery, invoice issues) and complaints resolution in a timely manner, liaising with internal functions as required
* Build strong customer relationships through pro-active daily communication and participate in face to face commercial meetings as required
* Prepare sales and order book reporting and associated KPI's to ensure a tracking of delivery performance, order intake, and order book progress and to contribute to customer presentation material
* Improve customer service results by evaluating and re-designing current processes and tools, implementing changes and communicating service metric
* Validate the customer demand with Sales as part of the site S&OP process
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
* Highly resilient and strong influencer with the ability to drive a step change in approach to customer service within a fast paced environment with tight timescales
* Demonstrable experience in managing the fast resolution of escalated customer issues
* Effective leadership skills to lead the team in delivering high quality customer service
* Ability to manage individual and team priorities on a daily basis
* Previous experience of SAP and MS Office applications, particularly Excel to support business reporting
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for John.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.