|Job Title:||Data Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.5 - £9.0 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator on a temporary basis in Hounslow. The ideal candidate would be available immediately and be able to work independently whilst still being part of a team. You will be working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: up to £9.00 per hour ideally (equivalent £18,720)
Weekly Hours: Mon - Friday core hours circa 9-6pm
* Majority of role will be data input
* There is a short-term need to be involved in tracker recording and updating trackers to track approval and submission dates and any other key time lines
* High degree of data accuracy desirable
* General support and admin duties
* MS Excel - ideally intermediate level - but certainly must be able to use formulas
* Previous experience in data input and roles that require data accuracy
* Able to produce operational reports for use in Stakeholder meetings / reviews
* Awareness of KPI's
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.