|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£10 - £12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst. Role is to provide data analysis and will involve extracting large amounts of data form SAP and converting into a csv file and interrogating. The role is based in Segensworth Fareham and is a temporary assignment.
Duration: 2 months initially
Hours: Mon-Fri flexi between 8.00am - 5.30pm
Weekly hours: 37.5
Pay: £10-12 per hour DOE (£23,400)
Focus will be on performance and productivity measurements around:
* Turnaround times
* Stock booking in times
* When items are put into stock
* Productivity around picking rates and speed
* And the same for despatch related measurements
* Root cause analysis
* Producing reports
* Advanced level Excel user with a background in Ms Access
* Able to provide in depth data interrogation
* Someone who understands data and will flag if data looks incorrect and not just report on it regardless
* Someone with good communication
* Able to produce complex reports
* Proven experience in a similar role (would consider a graduate)
BPSS checks will be required - candidates will need to be happy to undertake these checks and be a British passport holder with no convictions
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.