|Job Title:||Depot Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Long Eaton, Nottingham, Loughborough, Beeston, Derby, Ilkeston, Leicester
- Circa £35,000 per annum.
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days plus statutory days
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
Monday to Friday days.
Due to business needs candidates will also need to work some weekends.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Deliver consistent high store standards, improving range, merchandising and on shelf availability
- Manage routine procedures whilst ensuring all policies are adhered to
- Deliver all store KPI's (sales, shrinkage, profit, wage cost etc.) to achieve targets
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and setting challenging targets
- Manage and lead the team to deliver high performance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Maintain H&S, Food Safety and Fire Regulations
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- A proven track record in a senior management role within a wholesale/retail environment
- Ideally have knowledge of the food industry
- Self-motivated, demanding and hard working
- IT literate with excellent administration skills
- Commercially aware
- Resilient when face with business opportunities
- Responsive and proactive in your management style to suit operational requirements
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.